Advanced Interactive Design - Final Project


Kitty Lai Yung Syn (0331933)
Advanced Interactive Design - Final Project


FINAL PROJECT



These are my assets: 

Asset 1

Asset 2

Asset 3

Asset 4

Asset 5

These are my scenes:


Scene 1

Scene 2

Scene 3

Scene 4

Scene 5

Scene 6

*File submitted in Google classroom.

REFLECTION

Experiences
I have experienced how to create an interactive book. It was a great experience. Plus, through this project, I have experience a lot of errors occurred in my Adobe Animate. I googled for the issues and luckily all has been solved. In result, I have gain more knowledge about the software because I have read through the issues people have faced in the software and differences of different layer. And, it was interesting to see myself being very patient and passionate in Adobe Animate.

Observations
Apart from Adobe Animate, I have seen other friend's work and references online. There are so many great artstyle. Different artstyle can come out with new idea on how to animate it.

Findings
I found that throughout the semester, I have learned a lot from this module, even though we are Graphic students, I am very appreciate to learn how to use this softwarre to create something beyond static graphics.

Comments

Popular Posts