Design Research Dissertation - Research for Publication


11/06/2019 - 02/07/2019 (Week 11 - Week 14)
Kitty Lai Yung Syn (0331933)

Design Research Dissertation - Research for Publication


LECTURE 11
This week, we were briefed on our final assignment. The lecture is to help us how to convert a research into an article.


Slide 1


Slide 2



INSTRUCTION


MIB

PUBLICATION

Journal rationale:

Traditional plant-based foods and beverages in Bahrain
I have chosen this journal to be my final journal article to refer. This is because this journal
has shown the way of how to document when it comes to researching or showing the graph
and images of traditional food. In addition, the way of how the journal has layout the
information and the content is very eye pleasing to read and gradually understand the
research step by step. Furthermore, the journal has word limited to some certain section and
the whole journal. I think that this can help the reader to understand the article in short and
precise paragraph.

Beside the layout or visual documented form, I think that this journal has used a very clear and easier way to elaborate the results and content of the data. The data is written clear and
neatly and easy to look to the citation and the reference to get more further information of the
study. The author has also visualize the image and documented down the image in the
caption caption under the images.

Lastly, I think that I learned how to summarize or document a lengthy paragraph and apply it to my own journal article. Although the topic or research problem of this journal is indirectly linked to my research but the way of how the author study traditional and how to relate it to culture, which is very important for me to learn when studying a traditional and cultural topic.



Journal Rationale


First submission of journal article:
Feedback: The format I have used is wrong and I was told that the abstract should be shorter and precise.



First submission (progress 1)


Second submission of journal article / Final submission:


Final submission of journal article

Comments

Popular Posts