Typography - Final Compilation and Reflection


Kitty Lai Yung Syn (0331933)

SUBMISSIONS 

Exercises

Figure 1.1 Calligraphy 
Figure 1.2 Lettering
Figure 1.3 Type Expression 
Figure 1.4 Type Expression GIF



Project 1 - A Storybook (Mr. Babadook)

Link to final design of Mr Babadook:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vap341OiZIRuyOcwpH-I5iOk0Ua4BCS_/view?usp=sharing

Embedded of PDF Mr Babadook

Figure 1.5 Front Cover

Figure 1.6 Page 1 - 2

Figure 1.7 Page 3 - 4

Figure 1.8 Page 5 - 6

Figure 1.9 Page 7 - 8

Figure 2.0 Page 9 - 10

Figure 2.1 Page 11 - 12

Figure 2.2 Page 13 - 14

Figure 2.3 Back Cover



Project 2 - Font Design

Figure 2.4 Font Design
Figure 2.5 Generated Font


Final Project - Event Typography

Link to final design of Event Typography:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GFly8Wnz83o955Nu-R-LXvWCHRxz9u6t/view?usp=sharing

Embedded PDF of Event Typography
Figure 2.6 Event Typography


REFLECTION

Experiences
What I have experienced is that I learned to look more on details and study the fonts. I know the things we learned throughout these 14 weeks might be only the 'skin' of typography, but this was my first time really looking at font and studying the differences.

Observation
Throughout this semester, I have observed that some of our course mates are very good at detailing and they are the people I have to learned from. Furthermore, I have also observed that our class not very good at giving responses when we were given lectures, I think this is what we all have to learn, in order to have have better lectures.

Finding
s
I found that I was very bad at looking at details and not impatient enough. But, after these 14 weeks I found myself improving though I am not counted as good. I really enjoyed the challenges I faced and I think because of the ups and downs in this class and we being stress, made this class special and unforgettable.

Comments

Popular Posts